- Frequency – we can clean 4, 6, 8 or 12 weekly. Because of weather conditions we need a few days flexibility either side of these dates.
- Bad weather – we are called All Seasons as we clean all year round. We will clean windows in all weather, including light rain. If the rain becomes very heavy and constant we will not clean and come back another day.
- Turning us away – we will try and be as reliable as possible and expect the same from our customers. We will text the evening before your clean and if we do not receive a text back telling us not to come or we find your property is locked on arrival we reserve the right to charge you for our visit.
- One off cleans – we do offer one off cleans but there is a minimum charge of £20+ depending on size and state of the windows. This payment will have to be made in advance by bank transfer or cash on the day before any works commence. Santander sort code 09-01-54 account number 82490985. Please use your address as the reference
- Complaints – if you are not satisfied for any reason you must contact us within 48 hours. We will clean your property again for free. If left after this time period you will be expected to pay the agreed charge.
- Payments – our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer (details above). We do however still accept cheques or cash. Sorry no credit cards.